Estate Planning, Estate Administration, and Estate Litigation
At Rafferty Law, we know that by allowing us into your lives and telling us your stories, you are granting us a privilege. We take our responsibility seriously, and we operate with the utmost respect and discretion.
Whether you wish us to create a Will or Power of Attorney, require assistance acting as an Executor/Estate Trustee, need help as a beneficiary or a dependent, or are simply looking for some information and advice, you can depend upon a high degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Wills and Powers of Attorney, including corporate Wills and trust company Wills
- Incapacity and guardianship issues
- Inter vivos and insurance trusts
- Real estate and title Issues
- Advising and assisting executors and trustees
- Court applications for probate
- Complex or contentious administration issues
- Preparing formal accounts for presentation to beneficiaries or passing before the Superior Court of Justice
- Protecting the rights of beneficiaries and supervising/challenging the actions of Estate Trustees
- Acting as Estate Trustee During Litigation for contested Estates
- Dependent Support Applications
Rafferty Law is a boutique law practice providing services in the areas of Estate Planning, Estate Administration, and Estate Litigation in the Belleville and Quinte area.
Mon-Fri: 9:00am – 5:00pm
204-365 North Front St., Belleville, Ontario K8P 5A5
Tel: (613) 969-7292
Fax: (613) 969-7293